Friday, July 24, 2009

Finding hope

Thanks to this work and Mary’s guidance in just a short amount of time I have begun to feel like the worst is FINALLY behind me. This isn’t to say that there won’t be things that will come up. I'm beginning to really GET that I can integrate that child and this adult and move forward in my life with hope that the way I run my life wont be fraught with such drama. What always felt to me like my total 'bad' luck, and my perspective of doom and despair which honestly I have been carrying for EVER is now ending and it feels like I'm growing, evolving. I'm gaining confidence, and moving forward with my dreams and goals and can feel them concretely within my grasp. It is like I'm getting in the rhythm of life and the universe. Like I'm part of it, and I'm supposed to be here. Mary adds “you are, a beautiful part.”

No comments:

Post a Comment